Western Canada’s largest trucking and logistics show has announced details for TRUXPO 2018. The 16th edition of the bi-annual show returns May 11-12, 2018, to TRADEX in Abbotsford with a new focus on trucks for all trades and expanded features for attendees and exhibitors alike, whether trucking company owners and executives, commercial vehicle drivers, friends and family, or
people who just like trucks.
Produced by Master Promotions Ltd. and presented by the British Columbia Trucking Association (BCTA), TRUXPO is the event where the BC industry meets to find new products and see the latest in commercial truck and transportation equipment – whether that means a Class 8 tractor and trailer combination, the latest model year vocational truck or cutting edge advances in tire design.
In promoting trucks for all trades, TRUXPO 2018 will represent many of BC’s most important industries and service providers, among them: transportation, forestry/logging, construction, towing & recovery, municipal fleets and courier/delivery companies.
And, TRUXPO 2018 will expand on successes from past shows to engage all facets of the industry and present new features for a growing and diverse audience, including:
• Executive Conference Program covering vital industry issues for executives in the trucking industry and the opportunity to network.
• Executive Tour giving exhibitors face time with a small group of high-level industry executives: a perfect opportunity to unveil new technology or innovative products.
• Indigenous Works focusing on an all-new partnership with this national organization to facilitate the inclusion and employment of Indigenous workers in the BC warehousing and transportation sector.
• Women in Trucking celebrates the ‘good and great’ of being a woman in the industry by recognizing successes, promoting accomplishments, and offering encouragement.
• Next Gen Trucking will focus on careers and recruitment and encouraging students to attend the show.
• Driver & Family Day looks toward the future of the industry, with admission specials, prizes, family-friendly entertainment, interactive games, and more.
LOCATION: TRADEX, Abbotsford, BC
Friday, May 11, 12noon - 9:00pm
Saturday, May 12, 10:00am - 5:00pm
Visit www.TRUXPO.com and connect with TRUXPO on Facebook and Twitter.